Every mechanical system requires occasional servicing to keep it in optimal condition. This rule certainly applies to boilers as well. By resolving minor issues as quickly as possible, homeowners can avoid an untimely breakdown. Speaking to a professional HVAC contractor is the best way of keeping a boiler running for a long time.
During a comprehensive service inspection, residents can expect their technician to:
- Examine the boiler’s heating components to look for any loose connections
- Inspect the wiring to make sure none of it has corroded over time
- Check to see that the pH levels are appropriately balanced
- Thoroughly clean the heat exchanger
- Test the ignitor and flame sensors to make sure they are working well
- Flush out the condensate system if it is clogged
- Check whether any parts of the vents or terminations have been corroded or suffered deterioration
- Inspect the burner assembly and fix any faulty part
- Clear out the air inlets if they have become blocked by debris
- Test the safety of the control settings and operational controls
Our specialists at Brooklyn Queens HVAC are ready to offer reliable care to extend a boiler’s lifespan to its max.
Simply get ahold of our team at (718) 649-9000 for total boiler service and maintenance in Queens.
To provide our clients peace of mind by delivering maximum comfort and savings through results-driven solutions and service. We do this by hiring, training, engaging, and empowering the most talented team in the industry and by upholding our core values.